- Long walks (exploring the city, by the beach, etc)
- Hiking (implies long walks in the wilderness)
- Biking or cycling
- Martial arts (any kind)
Chances are likely the following things are true:
The person rarely goes for long walks and are just saying that because they want the appearance of being active.
They probably so own a yoga mat, but it spends most of its time collecting dust.
They don't know what real hiking is and they are saying hiking because they think their ideal mate should be outdoorsy.
They own a bicycle but only ride it once in awhile - never on bike trails, never downtown, just 3 - 10 times per year on quiet streets or down by the beach.
It is typical guy thing to say they do weightlifting - it means they have dumbbells but probably don't use them often. Much more rare for women to say they do weightlifting.
Any time a man says he does martial arts it mean he took one class years ago and has probably forgotten everything.
EXCEPTIONS TO THESE GENERALIZATIONS
- They have actual photos of them doing these activities.
- They make a big deal about talking about the activity in their profile. (Yoga is my life, I cannot live without it!)
- They listed "yoga instructor" as their occupation.
- They are a rarity and were not lying about their activities. Otherwise you can assume most of them are exaggerating how often they do an activity.
In some cases it is the person lying to themselves. They WISH they were more active. Which is true for most of us.